EuroMillions Ireland Only Raffle
The Ireland Only Raffle guarantees that 10 EuroMillions players from Ireland will win a big prize in every draw. There's €5,000 on offer to anyone who matches the winning raffle code, and there's an extra €1 million up for grabs in the special raffles that take place regularly throughout the year.
Winning Raffle Codes
The winning raffle codes for the past five draws can be found below. You must match an entire combination in the order displayed to win a prize:
|Draw Date||Raffle Codes|
23rd February 2021
19th February 2021
16th February 2021
12th February 2021
9th February 2021
How to Play
To play the Ireland Only Raffle, all you need to do is buy a EuroMillions ticket. A raffle code is automatically generated on your ticket for every line played in the main game. This code consists of nine characters, starting with the letter I, followed by three more letters and then five numbers.
The cost of entry is included in the price of a EuroMillions ticket, so you do not have to pay an additional fee for the extra chance to win in the raffle. It is not possible to play either game separately from each other, but it is possible to win a EuroMillions prize and an Ireland Only Raffle prize in the same draw.
Did you know? In draws in which the EuroMillionaires Raffle Draw is also played, your Ireland Only Raffle code is also entered into that game. That means on those occasions you only have to check one code against the results from both raffles.
How do you win the Irish Raffle?
To win an Ireland Only Raffle prize, you must match one of the winning codes exactly. There is no prize for matching part of a code, or matching all the characters but in a different order. Each code is unique and the 10 winning codes are randomly selected on the night of the EuroMillions draw. To claim your prize, you must contact the National Lottery within 90 days of the draw.
The odds of winning depend entirely on how many EuroMillions tickets are sold, as there are always 10 prizes that are guaranteed to be won in every draw. The fewer tickets sold, the better your chances of winning.
Special Ireland Only Raffle Draws
Special Ireland Only Raffle draws take place a few times a year. In these special raffles the ten winning codes from the standard raffle go into a second one, in which one of the codes is selected at random. The winner of this second raffle receives an extra €1 million, increasing their total prize to €1,005,000.
The results for the previous special draws, including the winning locations, are shown below:
- 14/08/2020 - The winning code I-JML-99060 was purchased in Cork.
- 11/08/2020 - The winning code I-JMC-97961 was purchased in Cork via the National Lottery App.
- 10/01/2020 - The winning code I-HNR-69611 was purchased in Dublin.
Two millionaires were created in one week in August. Both winning tickets were purchased in Cork:
- 03/12/2019 - The winning code I-HKM-23791 was purchased in Dublin.
- 05/07/2019 - The winning code I-GMS-26203 was purchased in Co. Laois.
- 26/10/2018 - In a different type of promotional draw, all 10 winners received a 10% share of the extra €1 million. This meant that each ticket holder won an impressive €105,000 instead of the standard €5,000. The winning codes were:
- I-FKQ-33579 (Co. Galway)
- I-FKR-71596 (Online)
- I-FKR-90219 (Online)
- I-FKT-33483 (Co. Galway)
- I-FKT-78727 (Co. Waterford)
- I-FKV-36175 (Co. Tipperary)
- I-FKW-24340 (Dublin)
- I-FKX-31526 (Co. Louth)
- I-FKZ-04010 (Co. Monaghan)
- I-FKZ-33603 (Co. Louth)
- 03/08/2018 - The winning code I-DZW-38394 was purchased in Co. Waterford.
- 06/07/2018 - The winning code I-DWT-10900 was purchased in Galway.
- 01/06/2018 - The winning code I-DTG-57033 was purchased in Waterford.
- 16/03/2018 - The winning code I-DLR-55064 was purchased in Dublin.
- 24/11/2017 - The winning code I-CWQ-43032 was purchased in Waterford.
- 27/10/2017 - The winning code I-CTM-80877 was purchased in Co. Leitrim.
- 05/05/2017 - The winning code I-BXK-32751 was purchased in Co. Kildare.
- 17/02/2017 - The winning code I-BQH-97186 was purchased in Co. Leitrim.