How you claim Irish Lottery prizes depends on whether you bought your ticket at a retailer or online and how much you have won. Irish Lottery prizes expire 90 days after the date of the winning Irish Lotto, EuroMillions, Daily Million or TellyBingo draw or 90 days following the ending of a scratchcard game. Retail players must present their physical ticket to claim their prize and payments cannot be made if slips are lost, so make sure you keep it somewhere safe and memorable. It is also a good idea to sign the back of your ticket so it can be identified as yours.
Claiming Online Irish Lottery Prizes
- Prizes up to €99 - Paid directly into your online account.
- Prizes between €100 and €499 - Paid by cheque, which is sent to the address you registered when signing up for the account.
- Prizes between €500 and €9,999 - Paid by cheque after you complete a prize claim form and provide suitable ID.
- Prizes of €10,000 and more - Paid by cheque at lottery headquarters on Abbey Street Lower in Dublin. The ticket must undergo a validation process and ID is required.
Claiming Irish Lottery Prizes Bought at Retailers
- Prizes Worth €100 or Less - Prizes can be redeemed at any National Lottery retailer in the country. Retailers may also pay out higher prize amounts up to a value of €2,500 at their own discretion.
- Prizes Worth €14,999 or Less - Claimed at dedicated An Post offices across the Republic of Ireland.
- Prizes Worth €15,000 or More - Must be claimed at the National Lottery headquarters on Abbey Street Lower in Dublin.
Unclaimed Irish National Lottery Prizes
Unclaimed prizes are returned to the Irish National Lottery after 90 days and are used to promote its games, which boosts funding for good causes. See the latest unclaimed prizes at the dedicated page.
Claiming Wins on Irish Lottery Bets
If you win a prize on an online betting service, the way you claim your money may vary depending on the site you use. Here is how it works on Jackpot.com:
- Prizes up to €1,000 - Paid directly into your online account.
- Prizes of €1,000 and More - You will need to contact Jackpot.com to organise the collection of your prize, as you can only withdraw up to £1,000 automatically at a time from your player account.