Help & Information
On this page you'll find all the most important information about every Irish Lottery game, from how many numbers you need to pick to what prizes are on offer. Select one of the games to view all the results and details for it, or see the General Information section to find other useful pages.
Lotto is the Ireland National Lottery's flagship game and offers multimillion-euro jackpots twice a week. You can opt in to Lotto Plus to get three more chances to win, with Lotto Plus 1 and 2, and Lotto Plus Raffles taking place alongside the main draw.
- 6 from 47 draw game
- Draws every Wednesday and Saturday
- Starting jackpot of €2 million
- Three extra chances to win with Lotto Plus
EuroMillions offers players in Ireland and eight other countries across Europe the chance to win jackpots worth up to €230 million. What’s more, you can enter EuroMillions Plus for a second chance to win, with a €500,000 jackpot up for grabs.
- Pick five numbers from 1 to 50 and two Lucky Stars from 1 to 12
- Takes place every Tuesday and Friday
- Jackpot capped at €230 million
- Win €500,000 with EuroMillions Plus
With two draws every day, Daily Million gives you more chances to become a millionaire than any other Irish Lottery game. There’s an afternoon draw and an evening one and they both offer a top prize worth €1 million.
- 6 from 39 draw game
- Draws twice a day, seven days a week
- €1 million jackpot in every draw
- Daily Million Plus offers another chance to win €500,000
Telly Bingo, the Irish Lottery’s take on the traditional game of bingo, offers you the chance to play for prizes worth up to €10,000 from the comfort of your own home. Tune in to the television broadcast on RTÉ One every Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Three games per week
- Match just four numbers to win at least €5
- Win €10,000 for completing a Full House
- Progressive 'Snowball' prize can be worth tens of thousands of euros
The Christmas Millionaire Raffle helps players across Ireland celebrate the festive season in style by offering prizes worth up to €1 million every year. The prize money is guaranteed to be given away because only the tickets that have been sold are entered into the raffle.
Lotto 54321 offers a different way to play Lotto and Lotto Plus. You can choose how many numbers you want to try and match and you can pick which draw you want to try and match them in. The more numbers you pick, the bigger the potential rewards.
- Choose how many numbers to bet on and how much to wager
- Prizes worth up to €625,000
- Win up to €30 by matching just one number
- Improve your odds by including the Bonus ball
Pick 3 is an online game where you only have to select three numbers from 0 to 9. Choose your own bet amount and match your numbers in the right order to win. You can land €250 for a 50c bet or an incredible €500 for a €1 bet!
- Choose from Straight, Box, Straight/Box, Pairs and Combo games.
- Decide how much to wager - either €0.50 or €1.00
- Three chances to win every day
- Subscription entries available
There’s a whole host of things you need to know when playing Irish Lottery games. The pages below provide all the details you need and will help to make your playing experience an enjoyable one.
How to Claim Prizes
Prizes can either be claimed from National Lottery retailers, An Post Claim Centres, or the lottery’s head office in Dublin, depending on how much you won.
Make sure to sign the back of your ticket straight after purchasing it, then keep it in a safe place until it’s time to claim. If you play online you don’t have to worry about this as your numbers will be stored safely in your online account.
Irish Lottery Betting
Many players like to take advantage of the great odds for matching just a few numbers that Irish Lottery betting brings. Many of the bets offered by bookmakers and online betting sites offer more flexibility than if you play directly through the Irish Lottery.
Note that if you do bet on the Irish Lottery, rather than purchasing a ticket directly, the purchase and payouts will be handled solely by the relevant bookmaker or betting site, and not the National Lottery.
Biggest Ever Irish Lottery Winners
Read the stories behind some of the biggest winners the Irish Lottery has ever seen and find out which games they played to land their fortunes.
There’s a lot to take in when you win a lottery jackpot and one of the decisions winners have to make is whether to go public with the win.
Every year, more than €10 million in prizes goes unclaimed. Take a look at the list of prizes that are waiting to be claimed.